Minneapolis Attorneys For Business Litigation
Most legal problems facing Minnesota businesses are intricate, encompassing myriad different issues. One corporate dispute may require detailed knowledge of not only business law but also insurance law, creditor-debtor law and other areas of practice.
At Faricy Law Firm, P.A., we have more than 30 years of experience dealing with the most labyrinthine legal considerations. Whether our clients' businesses are facing internal conflict such as shareholder litigation or external conflict such as insurance disputes, we have the acumen to resolve the issues in a timely and cost-effective way.
Ready To Handle All Business Litigation Issues
Our Minneapolis business litigation lawyers represent business entities and individual shareholders in a broad spectrum of corporate disputes, including:
- Breach of contract disputes
- Partnership disputes
- Minority shareholder litigation
- Employment disputes
- Trade secrets litigation
- Alter ego litigation ("Piercing the corporate veil")
- Noncompete or nondisclosure agreements
- Breach of fiduciary duty
- Business defamation
- Fraudulent transfers and preference actions
- Trademark or copyright infringement
- Intellectual property rights
- Objection to bankruptcy discharge
- Tortious interference
- Director and officer liability (D&O) policy disputes
- Comprehensive general liability (CGL) policy disputes
- General insurance recovery litigation
Keeping Our Clients' Bottom Lines In Mind
Faricy Law Firm, P.A., works hard to minimize the costs of litigation and the impact on our clients' bottom lines. We understand that protracted litigation can threaten the financial stability of a small business, so our lawyers thoroughly review the possibilities of alternative dispute resolution (ADR) before involving clients in the expense of going to trial.
Attorney John H. Faricy, Jr., is a respected nationwide litigator. Together, our lawyers are dedicated to protecting our clients' interests in any legal dispute.
Contact Our Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Dispute Lawyers
To schedule a free initial consultation, call the Minneapolis office of Faricy Law Firm, P.A., at 612.371.4400 , or contact the firm via our online contact form.