Guiding Our Clients Through Complexity
Minneapolis Insurance Law Attorneys
Faricy Law Firm, P.A., provides seasoned legal representation to sole proprietors, small businesses and large corporations facing litigation in Minnesota and throughout the U.S. Our Minneapolis attorneys for insurance law and business disputes offer counsel and advocacy in the following areas, among others:
- Insurance recovery: We represent business owners who have a wide range of insurance disputes. Whether the insurance company has denied a business interruption claim after an office fire or is refusing to provide adequate coverage related to a commercial general liability (CGL) policy, we have the decades of experience necessary to resolve the dispute.
- Business litigation: From contract disputes and minority shareholder litigation to fraudulent transfer disputes and trade secrets litigation, our lawyers diligently defend our clients' interests. Highly experienced in litigation, arbitration and mediation, we have a track record of pursuing cost-efficient and long-lasting solutions to our clients' legal concerns.
Representation For Individuals Throughout The State
Faricy Law Firm, P.A., also helps individuals who have been financially or physically injured to recover the full amount of compensation to which they are entitled. Our law firm represents plaintiffs in the following types of cases, among others:
- Life insurance or property insurance claims: When a life insurance or property insurance claim is wrongfully denied, skillful legal advocacy is essential to obtaining justice and financial recovery.
- Products liability claims: Our law firm represents individuals who have been injured by manufacturing defects or design flaws in a broad spectrum of products, from construction machinery to car parts. We also aid corporations in resolving denied insurance claims in product liability and construction defect lawsuits.
- Whistleblower claims: We represent employees who know of illegal business practices and who want to file a claim. We also work to protect them from retaliation.
- College fraud cases: For-profit schools, colleges and trade schools cannot make false promises to students. This includes promises of job placement or inaccurately claiming accreditation.
Call Our Minneapolis/St. Paul Attorneys For Product Liability, Business Litigation And More
To schedule a free initial consultation regarding your specific needs or any area of our practice, please call the Minneapolis office of Faricy Law Firm, P.A., at 612.371.4400, or contact the firm by email.
Мы говорим по-pусски / We speak Russian.