Minneapolis Attorneys For Whistleblower Protection

Lawyers You Can Turn To When Filing A Whistleblower Claim

Cheating the government is illegal. However, even though this is a known fact, the lawyers of Faricy Law Firm, P.A., still hear of plenty of situations where a company will take advantage of the system and receive undeserved funds.

Employees who know of these illegal activities will want to work with an attorney to file a qui tam lawsuit on behalf of the government. If the government ends up recouping money, the employee — or whistleblower -- who reported the illegal activity can also end up receiving a percentage of the recovered funds.

If you are an employee who knows of Medicare or Medicaid fraud, or any type of illegal misconduct at your place of business, do not hide your company's secret in the dark. Rather, retain our law firm's legal services and report your concerns. Not only are you doing the right thing, you could end up financially compensated for speaking up.

Legal Representation For Employees In Whistleblower And Qui Tam Cases

All too often we hear from employees who are well aware of illegal activities at their workplace, yet are worried they will lose their jobs if they report what is really going on. If you are in this situation, know that the federal False Claims Act not only makes it possible for whistleblowers to recoup costs, but this Act also provides whistleblower protection, shielding employees from retaliation.

Our lawyers have more than 30 years of experience serving clients throughout the Minneapolis area. We understand the stress of the situation you are faced with. Let us take some of the burden off your shoulders and guide you through the process.

Attorneys Stand Up For The Rights Of Whistleblowers

At Faricy Law Firm, P.A., we work hard to protect workers and help them recover the money they are entitled. To schedule a free consultation with one of our experienced attorneys, call our Minneapolis law firm at 612-927-2590. We can also be reached toll free at 800-410-5052 or contact us online.